Lip blushing is a form of semi-permanent makeup. Essentially, it is a cosmetic tattoo of the lips that enhances the beauty of the natural lip color, improving the shape of the lips, giving definition and the illusion of fullness
how it works? A tiny mechanised needle deposits pigment into the lips, which builds layers of colour.
🤨CAN LIP BLUSHING BE DONE ON ANYONE/ EVERYONE?
Lip blushing is not for everyone. please read the contraindications carefully. if any of the following apply to you, this procedure is not recommended...
- You are a smoker (pigment may not retain properly, colors may distort). ...If you have a history of MRSA
- You have psoriasis in the treatment area.
- You have an auto-immune disease.
- You have thyroid/graves disease (medication may cause pigment to not retain properly). ...You have anemia (pigment may not retain properly).
- You have a history of keloid or hypertrophic scarring.
- You are currently undergoing chemotherapy.
- You are pregnant or nursing. (You cannot have this service. No exceptions.)
- You have Diabetes type 1 or 2 (due to slow healing and infection, color may or may not retain well).
- If you are under a doctor’s care and have questions at ALL about being able to have this procedure, it is your responsibility to meet with your doctor and get written approval.
- If you are prone to cold sores, please reschedule 24 hrs in advance.
❗️If you have previous cosmetic tattooing, send an email (before booking!!) with a picture or book a FREE 15 minute consultation before booking your appointment.
❗️Please note.... even if none of the above apply, lip blushing cannot be guaranteed. This is a cosmetic tattooing procedure, the skin can be unpredictable, it is up to your skin to retain the pigment. Generally, results are successful, however, due to skin type, healing or bleeding during procedure, some results can differ**
Benefit of Lip blushing:
The range of pigment for lips
Before appointment we can match colour for you, please bring your favourite lipstick colour with you to show us your expectation results. Our artist will show you before the treatment.