Eyebrows Laminate and Tint
Brow lamination is basically a perm for your brows, as it gives them a set, uniform shape for an extended period of time. Instead of curls, a setting lotion helps brows hair stay brush up and lifted upward for about six weeks. If you are lucky, 'you can wake up with bolder, fuller brows in a beautiful shape for up to two months.
Can Lamination give you Microbaled brows without Needling?
First of all, this treatment is suitable for those who have brows hair for a fair bit, giving a result very similar to the full and fatherly effect of Microbalding, but without any needling or pain.
This treatment provides a painless solution for eyebrows that don't have symmetry or where the hairs follow a different pattern.
- Thinning hair may occur with age.
- Fixing gaps in your brows from over-plucking or over-waxing in the past
- Unruly hairs that tend to go different directions despite brushing them
- A lack of shape or unevenness
What should you prepare before the eyebrows lamination appointment?
- It's recommended to grow out your brows for at least three weeks.
- No brows makeup.
- Don't get any tint for at least 2 weeks.
Who is the treatment best suited to?
While eyebrows lamination works on all types of eyebrows hair especially who can not tame their curly, unruly brows or have hairs that grow in random directions will love the results.
This procedure may not be recommended if you have:
- Sensitive skin
- A history of contact dermatitis.
Extra for Lamination.
Brow sculpt by mapping precision waxing, trimming, tweezing after the lamination.
Tint/Dye is a far less invasive way to achieve voluminous color is through eyebrow tinting. This involves the professional application of tinted color at a salon. Results last up to several weeks on hair, a week on skin before you may need to repeat the process. Tinting looks much more natural than a brows pencil and cannot wipe off for a certain time even in the water.
Aftercare for brow laminate:
- For the first 24 hours after your appointment you will need to avoid getting them wet.
- No hot steamy showers, saunas, or exercise.
- Do not use any brows product for 24 hours.
- Do not rub or touch your brows for 24 hours.
- Try to sleep on your back for the first few nights.
- Brush them daily.
- Schedule your brows laminate every 4-6 weeks.
Services with us!
- Brow laminate
- Brow laminate, sculpt and tint/dye